Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Kinky Style Files: Roll & Tuck Puff Bang

This video is the first of Kinky Butik's "Kinky Style Files" a series of instructional natural hair styling videos. Some of which will come directly from Kinky Butik while others will come from other beautiful Kinkies out there who post styles we absolutely adore!

I created this video for all the beautiful Kinky girls out there that have requested that I show them how to create my classic Roll & Tuck Puff bang. Here ya go ladies!




(By the way this is my first video...EVER, so please cut me some slack, the next one will be better!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm diggin it! I do a similar roll and tuck style. Its a style thats classic and doesn't require much time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It's such an easy style-and-go style so I wear it quite often!

    ReplyDelete

SAY SOMETHING ABOUT IT!